- mehriaminAsked on December 03, 2017 at 02:45 AM
Right now on review on submission the answers appear green, I want to change that colour. Does anyone know the CSS injection code?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 03, 2017 at 05:55 AM
I cloned and tested your form, but I couldn't see that issue.
Since only the PDF is attached:
And in PDF I didn't see any green line.
Could you please point us where the issue is?
- mehriaminAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 05:55 AM
Uhh no I mean when you're filling out the form and at the end when you press review and submit. I want to change the green font colour.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Thank you for clarifying your concern, we appreciate it.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to style the content of the "Review Before Submit" page when in the "Single Question in One Page" form layout. I believe it can only be done with the other form layout using CSS codes that can be injected into the form.
If you have other questions or concerns, please feel free to let us know.
- mehriaminAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 07:03 PM
Oh okay well will there be an update of the new form layout to include CSS injection soon? I really like the single question layout, but it's limiting without CSS injections. :(
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 01:18 AM
I'm not sure about allowing custom CSS in a new layout, that is not an option at this time, the only way is to change the layout to Old layout where all questions are on one page, and you can do that through Settings-Show more options-Form Layout.