- thelionprideAsked on September 18, 2012 at 04:45 PM
I have cloned a form that wasnt working. I then edited the form to do some updates.
I embedded the new form.
It displays, but gives this error when submition is made:Oops!Form not found: 22616046972557==Details: File: /www/v3/live/lib/classes/Submission.php Line: 233
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 05:59 PM
I noticed that you have embeded the HTML of the form.
Please try to embed the iFrame code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/11220346850" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:457px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
Let me know if that solved the issue!
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 06:19 PM
I see that on your embedded full source code, the form is submitting to this URL
I am forwarding this issue to our development team so they can determine what would be the correct path
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:01 PM
I tested the form on that page and it worked fine for me. I get this thank you page below. We had some lag in the data replication today, that might be the reason.
Thank You - Your Subscription Has been received!
- thelionprideAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 01:46 AM
@EduardoMendez - Your solution worked! Thanks!
@ jeanettebmz & @aytekin - Thanks for the assistance.