- OnTaskAssistantsAsked on September 18, 2012 at 04:45 PM
When I log in to view and edit my forms, I see my forms, however, the option to edit them is no longer there. No matter which form I hover over or click on, it does nothing. I'm not even able to click on the submissions.
PLEASE HELP. This is very unusual for jotform.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 06:00 PM
Is this happening in a particular browser? If so, could you try other browsers and let us know if it's happening in all of them? (I was not able to replicate the issue when I logged in to your account.)
- OnTaskAssistantsAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 12:48 PM
I use Firefox. I can't access any of my forms to edit them. I'm about to switch to another outlet, because I can't have this happening right now.
I will try on Internet Explorer (which I do not like to use)>
- OnTaskAssistantsAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 12:50 PM
Fail. I can't access them on Internet Explorer either.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 01:15 PM
I can not replicate the error on our end. I am able to log onto your account and there are no problems with the "Edit" button. A strange ocurrance!
We will look into this further. However, for a quick solution, I suggest creating a new Free account and if you would like, we can transfer the forms to that account. We can try this with one form as a test and see if that solves the issue.
If you agree to this, please create a new Free account and provide us the user ID.
We apologize for the inconvenience!
- OnTaskAssistantsAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 01:55 PM
I will do that as I can not figure out what's going on. I will also try cleaning my cache and if that doesn't work I will create another account and you can transfer the forms. But I will let you know what happens.
- ontaskAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 10:43 AM
Ok. I had to create another account. My user id is: ontask
Please assist me as soon as you possible can with transfering my forms and list. Thanks a million.
- ontaskAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 10:45 AM
I just created the account and tried one of your template forms and it still will not allow me to even edit that form. What in the world is going on?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:33 AM
While we can't reproduce the problem, I would suggest to try it with google chrome browser. Also, going back to your firefox browser, can you please try to reset your firefox browser settings? This might help, check this guide: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/reset-preferences-fix-problems
Do let us know if none of the suggestion works so we can further assist you. Thank you for your patience.
- OnTaskAssistantsAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Oh wowwwww!!!! THAT WORKED! Thank you so very much! Support is supberb...I tell ya! Ok. I don't need to bother you guys anymore!!!
- moonzkieAnswered on September 27, 2012 at 12:22 PM
In behalf of my collegue, you are welcome! If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.