- andrewcoplonAsked on December 04, 2017 at 01:23 AM
Today I have also had calculation issues with two of my different forms. (
The calculation is set to be a score out of 100. Somehow on the most recent
submissions from these scores with much larger (ex. 475). I had no changed
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:48 AM
I checked both of your forms, regarding the first one https://form.jotform.com/72395133731152, you had a plus sign missing:
That caused the issue in the calculation with that particular field.
Regarding the second one, I checked the submission, and it is showing 280, which is not correct. But when I edited it, the calculation is correct:
So I assume that this issue should be resolved now.
If you notice anything wrong, please let us know.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 09:04 AM
Additionally, is it possible in the Calculation Widget to see more than the first 3 words of each "form element"? Many of my form elements begin with the same 3 words and it's hard to tell which I am dealing with.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 09:43 AMIs there a way to see the correct score for those submissions?
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 11:18 AM
On the first question on seeing the first three words, unless you change the question title that you are picking form the fields in your form. The fields in the calculation Widget picks the titles of the fields in the form so the best way is to change the title of the form to something different to enable you differentiate the fields.
On the second question its not quite clear kindly elaborate. Based on my understanding however is you want to score the submissions or make your form to something like a quiz where once submitted you ca see scores of questions asked. Kindly use the guide below to achieve this.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 11:43 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 12:03 PM
I will open a separate thread for this request and I will pass it to our backend team for a possible implementation. The thread is here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1313841
Thank you for suggesting it.
- andrewcoplonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 12:43 PMWelcome!