- aandrolaAsked on December 04, 2017 at 12:56 PMWhen I click on the link below, I get the same screenshot as before. Below
the email is the screenshot. In case it gets deleted, attached is the file
that shows what I see. Also, I filled out the form first thing this morning
with the information requested…..
Thanks for your help. We are literally frozen out of Jotform.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:16 PM
We cannot see the screenshot you're trying to share. Please log in to your account here in JotForm and open this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1313926
After that, click on this "Insert/Image Link" button to add a screenshot here in the Support Forum.
You may also send the screenshot to my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll wait for your reply.
- aandrolaAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 01:43 PMNew response received
I cannot log into Jotform. I am trying to attach the screenshot again – as
a word document and as a png.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 02:41 PM
I whitelisted your IP Address. Could you please try again if the issue still persists?
If yes, please try using a different internet connection.
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- aandrolaAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 03:43 PMNew response received
You did it! It looks like we are back in business. Do you know what
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 06:52 PM
It looks like an older account, AAtest, the was created under your same IP address was suspended due to creating forms that request social security numbers. It seems as though our system just recently suspended that account. This caused the IP associated with the account to be blocked.
Your current account was not affected and forms remained active even though the IP was blocked.
- aandrolaAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 10:43 AMNew response received
I looked and could not find the AAtest account. I must have deleted it. If
not, please let me know so I can delete now.
As for the issue with SSN, we asked all our subusers to remove any requests
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 10:47 AM
The AAtest account is associated with the email address "email@example.com". It does not appear to be an account that was being used. If the account is not needed, I will leave it suspended and it will no longer cause any trouble.
- aandrolaAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:43 AMNew response received
Sounds good. Please leave suspended.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Will do. It should no longer cause any trouble.