- sadiesartiAsked on December 04, 2017 at 01:32 PM
We have already undertaken the following troubleshooting steps:
* Searching in mail, spam, and trash. Result: Not located.
* Adding email@example.com as the sender email using SMTP. Result: One notification was received, and then subsequent notifications were not received.
* Ensuring that the email is not on the bounce list by the email in settings and then removing it. Result: No change. Notifications are still not being received.
The location of the form is listed below. Please add an item for the cart to show the form.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 03:38 PM
You can check your email history yourself:
I checked your account and see that the email was on the bounce list. So that's why you weren't receiving emails there.
It was removed from the bounce list couple hours ago. And I can see submissions are getting through on that email now.
Please check your mail now. It should be fixed.
- sadiesartiAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Thank you for the response. We are still not receiving the notifications.
Any other suggestions?
- sadiesartiAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 04:49 PM
I changed the notification from: email back to noreply@ and we are now receiving the emails. Will test again in an hour to ensure the solution is working.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 04, 2017 at 08:11 PM
Since you are using a Gmail account you can try adding your new email address using "Verified" type instead of SMTP.
Enter the verification code sent to the email address you wanted to add to confirm.
I suggest you test this by adding a new "Email Notification" and set the Sender for that notification using your newly added email address.
Optional: Here is a guide on how to delete Sender Emails using SMTP settings.https://www.jotform.com/help/241-How-to-Edit-Delete-Sender-Emails-on-SMTP-Settings
Let us know if it worked.