My form isn't displaying some fields when embedded on the web page

  • Profile Image
    laughlin86
    Asked on December 04, 2017 at 02:37 PM

    the questions are there, there are no answer available to the user.  form was fine yesterday.  

    Elements missing include check boxes, drop downs, and add additional items widgets

    I have disabled the dog application with a try again message as it's generating tons of calls.  The cat application is displaying the same issues, since it isn't used as often, I can leave this live for you to see what I have in production 

    http://www.jrspupsnstuff.org/?page=catapp

     

    I've tried to add screenshot to this issue several times and it won't create the question with the file attached

    15124163242017-12-04_13-24-04.jpg

    15124164002017-12-04_13-31-13.jpg

  • Profile Image
    Sabbir
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 02:44 PM

    I have checked the link provided and I found your form disabled.

    1512416585clientform.jpg

    Then I checked your form settings and found its been disabled.

    1512416639clientformdisable.jpg

    Please enable it and check back again.

  • Profile Image
    laughlin86
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 02:46 PM

    In my question I specifically stated that I intentionally disabled it - i'm getting tons of calls about the application not working.  i can enable it for a short period of time, but I can't leave a broken form up.  


    Similar issue on a less used form http://www.jrspupsnstuff.org/?page=catapp

  • Profile Image
    laughlin86
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 02:58 PM

    Same issue with my volunteer application

    http://www.jrspupsnstuff.org/?page=volunteerapp

  • Profile Image
    Sabbir
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 03:07 PM

    Sorry for the inconvenience.

    Can you please try use http:// instead of https:// in your form link on the embedded code you have used?

    Also let us know which browser you are using.

    Let us know if it makes any change.

  • Profile Image
    laughlin86
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 03:29 PM

    This happens on both IE and Chrome - I can't change to an unsecured at the drop of a hat, I have limited resources with the ability to change our website. And, since I am collecting sensitive data, doing so is not in my customer's best interest.

    These forms were all working fine, my last application received was at 12-04-2017 11:46:53. 

    What happened?

  • Profile Image
    laughlin86
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 03:54 PM

    Our website is pulling it as an embedded link using the code that your publishing section gives us.  When I changed to remove the S, it made no difference.  Pulling the URL directly (outside the embedding code) works with the S and without the S.

  • Profile Image
    Kiran
    Answered on December 04, 2017 at 07:23 PM

    I have checked your JotForms using direct link and see they are displaying normally without any issue. The issue seems to be caused only when they are embedded on your web site. I notice that the forms are embedded using the default Javascript embed method which may be conflicting with other scripts on the website. Please try embedding the form using iframe embed method and see if that works. You may get the iframe embed code for your JotForm by following the steps in the guide below:

    https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code 

    Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to assist you further.