- icdesignsAsked on February 03, 2011 at 11:46 AM
I like the convenience of just putting an embed code in my page. However I don't like the test hover effect on the forms, and the only tip I can find for removing it is to use the source code on your site, and edit the CSS. Is there anyway I can edit it in the form builder to remove that hover effect? Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 06:36 AM
Click on Preferences and change "Highlight Effect" to "Disabled".
- GORUCKAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 01:23 AM
I have tried this for my jotform but it is not working my jotform url is
please let me know how to do that?
- jedcadornaAnswered on October 01, 2014 at 05:23 AM
I have created a separated thread for you. We'll answer you here http://www.jotform.com/answers/437021
- FenjaAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 09:06 AM
Hi there! I am really looking for some help with my tumblr theme. As I know a bit of HTML i cannot get this figured out. Tis is my website www.perkamsterdam.tumblr.com and as you can see on the homepage, of you go over an image it hovers and the date and reblog shows up. Well thats the problem, because i would like or 'de-link' it (as it goes to that image, and not to the link I gave it on the back), or change the title of the hover (meaning changing the date and reblog into a custom title).
Any ideas of how to do this?
Would be of great help!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 12, 2014 at 09:42 AM
We will respond to your inquiry on the separate thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/458041