- VolleyballQLDAsked on December 05, 2017 at 02:31 AM
When on the "My Forms" screen in the Archive or Trash folders only 25 forms are displayed on the screen. I can't figure out how to see the next page of forms.
Different sort orders some times bring the form that I want to the front page but that doesn't work for forms in the middle of the alphabet.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 04:23 AM
There is no next page in the Archive folder, all forms should be shown on that page.
I checked your forms and I see that there is a discrepancy in how many forms should show under your account.
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking, we will inform you further through this thread.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 10:47 AM
I have checked your forms in your archive and trash folders. This issue seems to be resolved. Could you please check it on your end too and get back to us? If the problem still persist, let us know. Thank you,
- VolleyballQLDAnswered on January 02, 2018 at 08:23 PM
Sorry, I don't see any difference. The pages are only showing 25 forms at most.
Thank you for your time
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 12:30 AM
Thank you for the update. I have check your account and I have replicated the issue. It seems some forms from 2014-2015 are still missing.
I'll update the ticket opened and forward it again to our developers so they can check it further.
- JotForm DevelopergizemAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 08:24 AM
Hello again @VolleyballQLD,
Sorry for the inconvenience you have. Problem is fixed now. If you see that the issue still persists, please let us know. Thank you for your understanding,