- ekonomicalAsked on September 18, 2012 at 07:44 PM
I think that there are multiple issues that aren't being addressed:
1. Some forms are showing 'Form not found' in previews and when accessing URL directly and in my case not displaying when embedded at all.
2. Forms already in place that people are trying to update the recipient of notifications are showing as updated but still sending to previous address.
The 'slight server issues' appear to be slighlty more serious than it seems support are aware of, this has been going on for hours now - I know Ive been speaking with various support staff and trying ALL night to get forms working on a new site that WOULD have become a paid user.
usernames affected (point 1 - ekonomical) (point 2 - rowanstaveley)Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:47 PM
This issue is fully resolved now. Please clear your browser cache and log back in. Make updates and notify us if the issue still persist.
- ekonomicalAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 07:54 PM
It worked again long enough for me to do one test form and is now 'not found' again
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:02 PM
The issue has been resolved a few minutes ago, can you try one more time?
- RowanStaveleyAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:10 PM
I have a form from the rowanstaveley account that I have just resaved and embedded on ekonomical.com/contact-us.php that does not send to the correct recipient it still goes to the previous email.
I have a form from the ekonomical user accoutn on ekonomical.com/green-deal.php that is not disokaying on page and direct use of URL (or preview from jotform.com) gets the form not found - deleted etc message again.
As I said after your initial announcement of fix, it worked briefly and now back to this.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:17 PM
Ok, I am forwarding this to our developers again
- RowanStaveleyAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:19 PM
Where is the failover support here - Jotform is not only jeopardizing new paid customers (me for one) trust in what could be a fantastic product, already paying customers will very soon be going bonkers if this isnt sorted very soon - I've sat here constantly trying various things to get my site in a semi acceptable live state now with forms being the holdback for over 4 HOURS! I couldve written forms in PHP myself in that time twice over.
- RowanStaveleyAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:31 PM
I am putting the contact-us embedded form back to the 'not found' version from the ekonomical user account in the hope that this issue is morelikely to be sorted than the updating email one and it will be working when I wake up.
Two pages that refer to forms that arent there does not sit well though.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:32 PM
I am very sorry to hear your comments and that you came to know our product in the middle of this problem that lasted just a few hours.
We ussually have a very stable platform ,and we have many loyal and happy customers that can assure what I am saying here.
I would like you to try our product for a few more days so you can see the many advantages we have to offer to you. You can keep your free account as much as you want to.
- RowanStaveleyAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:33 PM
"Lasted a few hous" ....???!!! It seems to be last ING even longer
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 08:35 PM
We have a data replication problem with our EU servers. It should be fixed now.