- gmcneil808Asked on December 05, 2017 at 12:45 PM
Is there anyway you can help me make a form that looks like this?
I'm having a hard time with the spacing.
- gmcneil808Answered on December 05, 2017 at 02:43 PMthank you very much! How do I copy that?
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 03:00 PM
I'm sorry I forgot to give you the link on how to clone a form, here it is just follow this guide.
- gmcneil808Answered on December 08, 2017 at 02:43 PMthis one didn’t work..
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 03:59 PM
The form should be cloned in a classic layout mode in this case. To switch your account to the classic form layout mode, open the account settings and select the 'All Questions in One Page' option:
Then, clone the form again.
- gmcneil808Answered on December 08, 2017 at 04:43 PMThanks for the help. The form looks good, but I cant edit it. It look broken.
Can you help? Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:40 PM
I think you're referring to the widget cutting off, that could be fixed injecting this code:
width: 100% !important;
height: 144px !important;
Now, if you plan to add more fields, you may need to increase the height value from 144px to something else.
I hope this helps.