- tubbco15Asked on December 05, 2017 at 02:55 PM
Hi. I was wondering if you have a General Services Contract (GSA) Account.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 05, 2017 at 03:34 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with the term, could you please give more information about GSA?
- tubbco15Answered on December 06, 2017 at 08:56 AM
GSA Schedule Contracts, also known as GSA Schedules or Federal Supply Schedules, are indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ), long-term contracts under the General Services Administration's Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) Program.
We are a government agency. We are bound to buy off of State Contract or GSA. Otherwise we have to go out to bid on any software that we buy. Typical government red tape.
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 10:14 AM
This is the first I have heard of a GSA. We do offer a BAA if you sign up for JotForm Enterprise.
So I have escalated this issue to management. Hopefully they will be able to give you a better answer.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 03:25 PM
Which state is this in reference to?
- tubbco15Answered on December 07, 2017 at 03:43 PMHi Steve.
I got the W-4 from John Benson.