- Eric VerdiAsked on September 18, 2012 at 08:59 PM
I see my forms in the my forms area, but when I click to edit or display.. nothing shows up. HELP?!?!?!?!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 09:26 PM
This might be an IE problem. Until we resolve this issue, can you try using a different browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome?
- aeverdiAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 09:42 PM@aytekin. I tried in chrome, same issue. Thanks for your help, I will try tomorrow
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Hello aeverdi. I just checked your forms and I was able to view them. Please try checking your forms again.
If you're still having issues on your end, please let us know.
- aeverdiAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 10:24 PMYes, I can also view them, but can not edit them. When I click edit, it is blank. Thanks
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 10:30 PM
It seems to be an issue with your browser's cache, this time. Please try to clear your cache and then log back in to your account.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 04:53 AM
When you see blank page what is the URL of the page? Is it this?
- aeverdiAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 07:38 AMThis is the URL .... It says "untitled form" in the name of the form ... I ca preview, but can not edit.http://www.jotform.com/?formID=225598122802149But it is like this on all 3 of my forms so there 3 different URLs
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 08:36 AM
That form does not exist. It must be deleted.