- syringaAsked on September 18, 2012 at 10:03 PM
When I access a completed form, the uploaded PDF cannot be "downloaded" or viewed. I receive an HTTP 403 error:
The websited declined to show this page. This website requires you to login.
Obviously I am logged in as I can access the form. I cannot access the PDF. Please advise. USER: syringa
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 18, 2012 at 10:28 PM
This issue is already being reviewed by our developers and you should recieve an update here
- syringaAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 05:19 PM
Any update yet? Please advise.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 05:27 PM
Unfortunately, there are no news yet, you should be informed on this thread. Thank you for your patience
- DarlaAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 10:45 AM
Still looking for access to this form. Can you escalate this problem and have it resolved soon? Is anyone actively working on it? I would appreciate an update.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 24, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. One of our developer is already assign to fix this issue. Don't worry, as soon as this issue sorted out we will inform you immediately.
- guest_22744276504050Answered on October 03, 2012 at 03:54 PMWe are now two weeks since I asked for help with this issue, and to date, no resolution. Please expedite so we can retreive uploaded documents from our forms.Darla
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 03, 2012 at 04:45 PM
Are you getting the error message when you are trying to download the J*******_C***.pdf file from your submissions page? If it is showing the error for any file, please let us know about it.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.