- shaunnaylorAsked on September 19, 2012 at 05:41 AM
I'm just woundering what i may be doing wrong, one of my forms keeps turning over to disabled.
- pinoytechAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 07:47 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Regarding on this issue, whould you mind if we ask you to provide us your Form URL for us to check your form and for further assistance?
- shaunnaylorAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 09:22 AM
- shaunnaylorAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 10:25 AM
it disables only once a submission is recieved
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 10:30 AM
It sounds like it may be due to a submission limit that you have on your form:
Have you received 5 submissions? Did you want to only have 5 submissions?
Please try changing this value and testing the form.
Let us know the outcome.