- cholsworthAsked on December 06, 2017 at 12:30 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 01:52 PM
Do you want to view Incomplete Payments? Inside of this guide, you can find how:
I saw that you posted a similar question on this thread - https://www.jotform.com/answers/1315879 and I also inspected you form which does not have a payment field, so I assume that you want access to the data that you users entered but did not submit the form. Unfortunately, that is not possible. The data will be collected only when the form is submitted. Like you mentioned on that thread, you can collect the name and email on one form and redirect the users to the second form.
Inside of this guide, you can find how to do it:
You can also pass the data from the first form to the second form. This way your users will not have to fill the email and name again on the second form.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- cholsworthAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 01:59 PM
this is amazing. thank you. sorry for multiple threads, I was eager to find out the answer ;)
- cholsworthAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 02:07 PM
So I actually can't see the "thank you" page under my form settings
- cholsworthAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 02:16 PM
never mind, I figured it out.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 06, 2017 at 03:28 PM
You can find it within the form if you are on the new form layout.
Anyway, we are glad that you've figured that out.