- pdaweAsked on December 06, 2017 at 11:18 PM
I need to create a complex form for people to complete. I have attached an image of what I need but can't seem to create something similar. I have tried:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 04:06 AM
This might be possible with Spreadsheet widget: https://widgets.jotform.com/widget/spreadsheet
But to check with you, only these fields (marked with red) are the actual form:
Is the rest filled by the submitter?
Please confirm so we can try to make it for you.
- pdaweAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 03:00 PM
The column under the heading SUPPORT AREA is also part of the form. Only the 3 columns on the left need to be completed by the user.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 04:12 PM
Thank you for that information. Let me work on this and I will get back to you with more information.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 05:26 PM
I worked on this request and I was able to create a form by combining two Spreadsheet widgets:
And by using the CSS code I made it look like one form:
Here is the link: https://form.jotform.com/73401862451957
Please check and if that works for you, just clone the form and add the rest of the fields, here is how to clone: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know your thoughts.
- pdaweAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 05:46 PM
This looks brilliant. However, when I go to choose form, I don't get the import selection choice. I have attached an image.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 06:10 PM
Just click Create a form - All questions on one page, the next page will have that option:
Please try and let us know how it worked.