- visualizeAsked on December 07, 2017 at 08:53 AM
I sent a PDF link to a client and want to remove its viewability/deactivate it. There are some inaccuracies and discrepancies I've fixed. I've since edited the form. Please let me know if this is at all possible.
See the PDF link I want to get rid of below.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 11:12 AM
The link you provided is a PDF copy of the submission. Here's the break down of the PDF link that you provided:
Submission ID = 3883938954347856570
Form ID = 73294615307458
The purpose of this link is to get the specific submission inside this form and convert it to a PDF file. You can delete the submission so that PDF link will be deactivated. I suggest you save a backup copy of that submission just in case. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "Options" icon and enable the "Submission ID". After that, click the "Options" icon again to save the changes.
3. Look for the submission ID (3883938954347856570) and delete it by clicking the "Delete" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.