- gcobanAsked on December 07, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Is any solution known to put a form with camera function in andoid app like
I have tried both of them, but the camera function is not enabled.
Did you now how can i put JotForm in a android app template?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 12:31 PM
You can use the take photo widget:
It will allow you to take a picture on your form.
- gcobanAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 01:32 PM
Thank you for your answer but the same problem :-(
I think to solve this problem with building a wepApp...
- JotForm SupportTREVONAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 02:58 PM
If I understand your question correctly you want a form that you can embed in your android app that has camera function enabled?
You can be able to embed your form in an android app using the different modes of embedding forms as shown below.
You can use platforms like Phonegap to create android app which you can embed your form to it.
- gcobanAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 03:56 PM
I know, but the camera and photo widget will work?
Any projects in github or else?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 05:44 PM
The Android app should be configured to have an in-app browser in order to open and fill the form. Otherwise, I'd suggest linking the form to open a browser in order for the widget to work.
We do not have a GitHub link for this kind of project, but you should be able to find one through their website.