- tranceofthelordkrishnaAsked on February 03, 2011 at 06:32 PM
Can you help me out with using image in place of submit button?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on February 04, 2011 at 06:09 AM
You can use the full form source code on your site and then replace the submit button with an image.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Code"
3. Click on "Source" button and copy it to your web site.
- serkanAnswered on February 09, 2011 at 10:01 AM
This feature is implemented now. On form builder select button and click "Use Image" button at the toolbar
- peterAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 11:47 AM
yes, i see that too, but HOW? there are no instructions...
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 03:17 AM
You can do it as following these steps:
1. Open your form
2. Click on "Submit Button" field
3. Click on "Button Image" button on the tab which will appear
4. Write the url of the image you want to use as submit button
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2011 at 05:13 AM
Your post failed to display in this thread. If it's of any importance or urgency, click here to repost your message.
- woodyincAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 02:48 PM
But my button isn't online?
I made one in photoshop as a .png
Is there no way to upload an image?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 05:10 PM
This is an old thread, please open a new one, and provide more details like URL of the form you want to edit, we will be glad toa assist you.