- jbrooks123Asked on September 19, 2012 at 02:08 PM
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 03:10 PM
It seems that your form was embeded using the source code. Looking at the code, it is not pointing to a form that is hosted by us, but in stead the complete HTML code that our builder generates has been embeded on the page.
In order to delete the form from your page, you would have to erase the code manually.
Let us know if we can further assist you!
- jbrooks123Answered on September 19, 2012 at 03:17 PMNew response receivedOk, thanks but the issue goes farther. Someone has duplicate the website and duplicate the contact us code generated/powered by JotForm. I have deleted the form in my setting but I can’t delete the code from the website. Will the form stop working?
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 03:46 PM
Yes it will stop working properly. I notice that even though the code has what is needed to keep the look of the form, some of the functionality is linked to the form ID. In this case: 10651608057
To know for certain, you can test on the page that yuo have control of. Even though the information can be entered on the site, are you able to receive the e-mail notification? And since the form no longer appears on your account, there would be no way to retrieve the submissions.
Please run a test and inform us of the results. Thank you!
- jbrooks123Answered on September 19, 2012 at 03:58 PMNew response receivedThank you. Yes, I have run several test and received notifications and I have received your tests too.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on September 19, 2012 at 04:20 PM
You should be able to delete the notification on the form.
You can open it and edit it if you look on the "trash" section while logged onto your account.
If the notification is not on the form, the submissions should not work. Also, a good possibility is that all the functionality is still working because the form still exists on your "Trash". Try deleting the notification and if that doesn't work, try deleting the form from your trash bin.