- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 01:50 PM
You can add the formula to the Default Values and make the C1 a Read Only in the widget settings page. Here's a screenshot guide that you can follow:
Here's my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/73404915228961
You can clone it by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you have questions or need further assistance. Thank you.
- YGUAnswered on December 07, 2017 at 11:22 PMHello, It's perfect so far, but now to finish, I would like on my form to be able to prohibit the selection I made in red on the image D1 and D2 G1 and G2 I1 only fill the contents of the cell with a red color and forbid the user to write in these cells thank you very much for your answer
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 03:02 AM
To make the cells not fillable (read-only), you just have to put them in the read-only section of the Spreadsheet widget:
If you need to make them red like this:
Then you can insert this code to your custom CSS of the widget:
Here is my test form so you can check: https://form.jotform.com/73411481765963
Let us know how it worked.
- YGUAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:01 AM
It's perfect, in fact, throughout the year, I will use this form to make online commitments and change based on events. When I look at submissions in PDF (SEE NEXT IMAGE) I would like in this PDF file to replace: A by SOLO B by TECHNICAL SOLO C by DUOS and all the columns as in the form display. thank you very much and good day
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:29 AM
Here is how to change the titles of the columns:
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- YGUAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:42 AMI understood correctly to change the names of the columns,
what I want is to change in the output PDF file
I want A is replaced by the word I changed in the form
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 08:41 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Which field you want to replace in submission PDF?
I would suggest you to please share a screenshot of the submission PDF on which field you want to change and we will take a look. The following guide should help you how to upload image in forum post: https://www.jotform.com/help/438-How-to-Post-Screenshots-to-Our-Support-Forum
If you want the header "Remplir le tableau Suivant" to be displayed in the submission PDF, you need to enable the option "Show Headers and Texts" in your form's submission page. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/305-How-to-Show-Headers-and-Text-in-the-PDF
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- YGUAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 12:18 PMYou can see the form by following the link: https://form.jotform.com/YGU/PRE-ENGAGEMENTS-LIGUE
I did not speak well because I do not speak English well, I want to change the name of the column but only in the PDF of submissions
A replaced by SOLO
B replaced by DUO
C replaced by TEAM
I attach the screenshot so you can better understand cordially
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 02:13 PM
I understand the problem.
The issue is that column names are changed with CSS.
And that you cannot change in PDF.
So the solution would be to adjust that table so the labels are in the first row and first column, something like this:
And it would look like this in the email:
and I'm afraid that there is no way to change that since those are default fields of the widget.
If the above works for you, please let us know so we can apply it to your form.
- YGUAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 02:37 PMIt's perfect, you can do it for me and I'm very happythank you very much
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 02:49 PM
Very well, I will work on this issue for you. And I will let you know once I finish.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 03:51 PM
Please check your form now https://form.jotform.com/YGU/PRE-ENGAGEMENTS-LIGUE and let us know if that works for you.
- YGUAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 11:58 PMIt's great and I find the same thing in the submission with EXCEL, you have bypassed the problem by adding a line, I had not thought Thanks again for your work
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 02:48 AM
I'm afraid we cannot fix that, it is how the Spreadsheet widget is represented in the Excel, it has nothing to do with the above changes I did.
Also, the Spreadsheet is the best option for what you need, we do have some other table fields that will show better in the excel, but you will then have some other options missing, for example, calculations, setting default values etc.
Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
- YGUAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 05:19 AMThanks again for the work you did But looking at your answer you told me that there are other extensions possible, better than what I use and you have other table fields that will appear better in Excel, I looked but as my English is limited I do not see which extension to use, I do not need default values cordially
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 01:03 PM
Unless my colleague has any other idea, I feel the Spreadsheet widget is the best option available to achieve your requirement.
- YGUAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 01:16 PMIf you have another idea, I'm fine, I will modify this form 6 times a year, at each artistic swim competition I will modify the columnsthanks again