- sheldowdAsked on February 03, 2011 at 09:33 PM
I added a section to my form, then while designing it I decided to remove it. Ever since I did that, no matter how I change my form or how many times I save newer versions - JotForm is remembering the previous version. It displays the old version the Preview and on my website. Can anyone help?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 09:40 PM
Two possible solutions come to mind:
1. Try clearing your browser's cache
2. Check if any old versions of that form are in the "Trash" and get rid of them by clicking "Empty Trash". (While in the main window that displays all of your forms, you should see a button named "Trash" along the top.)
- sheldowdAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 09:52 PM
Thank you very much for the quick response. I tried both of those, and it did not fix the problem.
Here is a link to the webpage the form displays on (below). The second to last section called "Agreement" is what is showing up that shouldn't be there.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 10:10 PM
Well, here's a screenshot of your form in Firefox. It looks pretty much identical in Chrome. Is this how it looks in your browser? (Incidentally, somethings causing ImageShack not to display images at their full size. I've noticed this during the last couple of days.)
- sheldowdAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Wow - very very strange! I'm using Explorer. Why do you think there is a difference? And, thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 10:22 PM
I just viewed your form in Internet Explorer 8 and they're no problems there either. Your IE cache may not have been fully cleared. If you have another browser, try viewing the page in it.
- sheldowdAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 10:25 PM
I just looked at it in Firefox and the Agreement box is displaying for me there too. This is so strange. Why would it be there too? Again, thank you!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on February 03, 2011 at 10:30 PM
Now I'm totally stumped! You can however be reasonably certain that none of your form's users will see that box. If you get the opportunity to view the page on someone else's computer, let us know if it looks the same way. In the meantime, perhaps others on this forum can shed some light on what's causing this.
Sorry I wasn't able to better resolve this.