- leeclilyAsked on December 07, 2017 at 10:47 PM
I have synced my jotform to my mailchimp, but the emails coming in are not going to my mailchimp list, please let me know how to fix this, thanks!
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I tested the integration and I didn't replicate the same issue. Could you please remove the integration and re-integrate it?
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- leeclilyAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Yes, I have used a new API key for integration, but the new email registrations are not going to my mailchimp list.
Let me know how I can fix it, thanks!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 01:35 PM
I tested this issue, but I wasn't able to replicate this issue. The information went through to MailChimp, does this issue persist on your side? Did you try creating new API key?
- leeclilyAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 10:38 AM
I have created two new API keys, but the emails are still not going through. Any idea how else I can troubleshoot this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 02:18 PM
Let's try this please:
1) I just cleared your form cache (which you can do as well):
-Go to Settings page: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
-Click Clear cache:
2) Try to re-integrate with MailChimp now (after the clearing of the cache).
Please let us know how it worked.