- im3.mobileAsked on December 08, 2017 at 04:06 AM
Many disintegrate and reintegrate but nothing as expected..
Spreadsheet under original format never modified at all..
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 04:43 AM
When you re-integrate you form with the Google Spreadsheet, a new spreadsheet will be created. It is not possible to re-connect it with the original spreadsheet.
Is all data shown inside of your new Spreadsheet? If not, let us know and we will try to manually push the submissions.
- im3.mobileAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:43 AMWhenever successfully integrated automatically updated submission. Should I
have to reintegrate in order to get update submission?
- im3.mobileAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:43 AMAs subject above, i would like to describe that on main menu we see numeric
indicator shows how many submission i have, let say 175 means i have 175
submission but whenever i explore further thru google spreadsheet only show
170. It means that gspreadsheet stop updating. Then I disintegrate and
reintegrate in order to update number of submission on my google
spreadsheet accordingly as seen on indicator on main menu...
- JotForm SupportamyAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 08:28 AM
Our apologies for the inconvenience that has caused to you. Have ever changed the column titles or else? This action actually causes the interruption between the form and the application.
I tried to manually push submissions to Spreadsheet, please check if the missing ones are shown and if new ones are arriving.