- airscoolAsked on December 08, 2017 at 04:54 AM
The JotForm I have listed doesn't appear to be working correctly in Chrome Mac Version 63.0.3239.84 (Official Build) (64-bit).
It should display a warning message once the maximum of 6 has been selected. It does eventually display if you click outside that form element but is not behaving as expected.
The warning message can flicker on briefly if you select options via clicking on the text instead of the checkbox.
Works and behaves correctly in other browsers.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:39 AM
I switched off the "Highlight effect":
And that resolved the problem:
Please check your form and let us know how it worked.
- airscoolAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:45 AM
Perfect. That's worked a treat.
- airscoolAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 05:53 AM
Oh. Actually in the actual website situation there is now no message:
- airscoolAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 08:57 AM
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Since that is a script side of the form, there might be some conflict when it is not working on your website, so please try re-embedding by using the iFrame code below:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-73411826024348" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotformeu.com/73411826024348" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:1800px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Let us know how it worked.
- airscoolAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Thank you Nik.
That has solved the problem.