- BoH_serviceAsked on December 08, 2017 at 09:24 AM
Thirdly, the placeholders are not visible, and sometimes this is essential because they give instructions of what exactly the input of that field should be.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 10:03 AM
I have tested this again with a new form, and I cannot seem to replicate it. Would you mind updating your form with the sub-labels in it then get a new PDF? Let see if this time, the same issue occurs. Well, I have tested this method in the cloned version of your form, I also cannot replicate it this time.
- BoH_serviceAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 04:09 AM
I am sorry for the late reply. My question was about "placeholders", not "sublabels". I have changed the question and tag. If you could check it again I would appreciate it. Thank you.
- Ardian_LAnswered on February 06, 2018 at 05:41 AM
Unfortunately the placeholders aren't supported on fillable PDF's yet. I have forwarded this as a feature request to our developers. Unfortunately we can't provide an ETA when this will be implemented but, you will be notified on this thread for any updates.
- BoH_serviceAnswered on February 07, 2018 at 03:24 PM
Thank you for Ardian.