- mathcorpscsuAsked on December 08, 2017 at 02:08 PM
I have a form that requires students to upload an essay and a report card. Normally all the uploads come through without a problem. However on a couple, the report card does not.
Usually, I can solve this problem by manually downloading all the uploaded files. Often the missing attachment is there. Sometimes it's not.
I have triple checked that the field is a required one. Moreover, when this happens, the pdf output is altered (see screen shot), skipping over the "upload report card" field entirely.
I've had this glitch before and want to have it solved as it makes processing my applications more difficult for me and challenging for the applicants as well.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 03:31 PM
Let me do more checking with this one. I will get back to you in a moment.
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 08, 2017 at 04:00 PM
Can you please enable "Limit File Size" in your Upload Properties. This will help check if there is an upload that is too huge and sometimes gets interrupted during the upload process which causes the error.
Let us know if the issue is still happening after doing that.
- mathcorpscsuAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 09:43 AMI enabled the size limit on the form. Let me know if there is anything else
I can do.
- mathcorpscsuAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:43 PMHow can I retrieve the missing uploads? I've tried to download all uploads
twice, but haven't gotten an email with the zipped file. Do I need to
contact the applicants directly to resubmit?
- JotForm SupportMarvihAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 03:23 PM
Yes, contacting the applicants and tell them to resubmit is the only possible way have their missing file uploads.