- ZacharyJAsked on September 20, 2012 at 01:01 AM
I am sending a survey out to a group to sign up for food and to avoid having two people bring the same thing it would help to post the results somewhere on the form.
- moonzkieAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 01:20 AM
You can do this using Reports:
1. Select your form on My Forms page and then click on Reports.
2. Click on Add New Report and choose Grid Listing or "HTML Table Listing" option.
3. Follow the wizard and copy the HTML code provided at the last page.
4. Paste this code to your web site.
You can use this URL in the Redirection URL when Submit button is used.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 01:13 PM
In addition, you may also embed the said report to your form for everyone to see, such as in this example: http://www.jotform.com/form/11242225225
Refer to this related thread for further instructions: