- im3.mobileAsked on December 09, 2017 at 03:11 AM
Please find attachment in screenshot.
How to modify this option, if there was 12 statements and we want respondent choose 3 option in left side (most likely) and choose 9 remain in right side (unmost likely).
Please help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 11:45 AM
I'm sorry, but the way how you want to validate the selection in the input table is not possible. A workaround would be to do it like:
1. Change the Input type from Radio button to Checkbox.
2. Set "Require an answer in every cell".
3. Assign calculation values in each column. You have 12 rows, so you should put 12 lines of 1,1.
4. Sum up all the Most Likely using our calculation widget (https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form).
Please do the same for the Most Unlikely column.
6. Now, add a conditional logic to hide the submit button when the Most Likely calculation is greater than 3.
Please do the same condition for the Most Unlikely column.
Note that I have added a text in the form as a warning. You can do the same.
Let us know if you need further assistance.