- wydawnictwocompassionAsked on December 09, 2017 at 12:11 PM
The issue is not solved. The form is perfect but embeded on www font is a mess!!!
Even on a preview it does not display Polish characters correctly....
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 09, 2017 at 04:24 PM
- wydawnictwocompassionAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 11:43 AMIt might work as I see other forms are OK. But we reached limit for our
free subscription. I cannot delete any of other forms. Is there a way to
clone it and exchange the old version in the same time?
I have noticed that you offer discounts for non profit. Maybe we could
upgrade with non profit discount for your Bronze plan? Or we have to set
up a new account?
Actually we are non profit Church publishing and we use JotForm mainly
for giving away a free book.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 12:58 PM
In this case, you disable the form and then clone it. We do not count disabled/archived forms.
You do not need to create a new account to get the non-profit status. Please feel free to submit the application form at https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/. Once the application is approved (usually within 48 hours) you will be able to subscribe with a 50% discount.
- wydawnictwocompassionAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 01:43 PMMike, thank you for your assistance. The form is up and running!