- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 04:53 AM
I checked both of your forms but I wasn't able to replicate any issue with it, the submit button is showing fine:
And the second one:
Is your form embedded in a website by any chance? If it is please share the URL of the website so we can test further.
- isaacram000Answered on December 10, 2017 at 10:43 AMNo there is no other form embedded. The link is venturesolutions.weebly.com
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 01:00 PM
I checked the form and I see the issue you're experiencing.
Please try re-embedding your form by using this code:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame-73415670566158" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="https://form.jotform.com/73415670566158" frameborder="0" style="width: 1px; min-width: 100%; height:640px; border:none;" scrolling="no"> </iframe>
Please let us know how it worked.
- isaacram000Answered on December 10, 2017 at 01:43 PMWhere do I put the code??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 02:17 PM
This guide from Weebly should help you place the code on your Weebly page.
Note that we have an app on Weebly that you can quickly use. I wonder if you have used this before. If not, give it a try.