- SatisfaccionAsked on December 10, 2017 at 06:18 AM
Please Help !
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 07:52 AM
I checked running an an integration on my account but I was not able to replicate the issue. Can you try clearing your browser's cache and try again running the integration to see if the problem persists?
- SatisfaccionAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 01:58 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 02:36 PM
I also could not reproduce the problem either. In the popup window, I am able to login to Asana and continue with the integration.
Here's my test just now:
Please try this on your end,
1. Deauthorize the JotForm app in your Asana account then logout
2. Re-integrate your form with Asana
Please let us know how it goes.
- SatisfaccionAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 03:43 PMCreated a.new account in a Asana...still not working
Please Try with my jotform account and your assana account
I cannot donat
El 10 dic 2017 20:36 +0100, JotForm , escribió:
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 04:55 PM
For security reasons, it's best to use a cloned copy of your form rather than using your actual account for testing with our own respective Asana accounts.
The first screenshot you shared shows you're currently working on this form: Información Clientes
I cloned that form and attempted to integrate it with Asana. Like my colleagues, the integration was successful and my Asana credentials were authenticated.
We kindly ask you to do the following after clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
1. Login to Asana.
2. Deauthorize JotForm from your Asana Apps page.
3. Proceed with the integration as usual within the Form Builder. It should ask you to Grant Permission to JotForm if you did step #2.
4. Click Allow and let us know if you're still stuck afterwards.
- SatisfaccionAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:39 AM
Done all steps
Tried with different forms and a new asana account
tried with firefox and i explorer
Still the same...
https://cl.ly/oFv8 here stops...
i arrive to put mail and pass to assana ..click allow...but then....please wait
- SatisfaccionAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:57 AM
Created another account jotform and tried integration in another computer with another internet connection and the problem is still there.....
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 09:08 AM
Have you tried logging in first to your Asana account on the same browser that you will be using to integrate your form?
Like my colleagues, I also was not successful in reproducing the issue you are experiencing with your form.
The integration with Asana works as expected with a clone version of your form
I even tried integrating the form first with Google Spreadsheet, just like how your form is. I also made test submissions first to see if that is what's causing the issue. But still, I was not able to experience the issue that you have described.
I also tried integrating my Asana account with your form directly and it was still successful.
I'm not sure, but if it is not with the browser you are using or the internet connection you are connected to, it's possible that it is with the devices you are using (computer). Can you check if by disabling any active Anti-virus or your computer's firewall there will be a difference?
We will wait for your response.
- SatisfaccionAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 11:26 AM
I have tried again with a Mac Pro form a friend of me...absolutely different of my Windows 10 .......and the problem continue to be there
Followed all steps you have mentioned.
Cannot you reset anyway.?????...PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY FORMS
So i have tried
Different Internet conections
Different Asana Account
Create another Jotform free account gerardacandria
But not solved..
Something to do with forms in spanish?
With my location? Spain..
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 12:17 PM
I was able to replicate this issue, it might be region related since I tested from my eu account.
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking.
We will inform you once the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your patience!
- SatisfaccionAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 01:17 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2017 at 03:28 PM
We have recently applied a fix.
Can you please check if it works for you now?