- JungleClareAsked on December 10, 2017 at 04:24 PM
I didn't anticipate any orders from outside of the USA, but we just rec'd one from Australia. Can you help us with how we can
designate USA orders only
or help us with an...
Int'l order option that can address the extra shipping costs, currency, etc?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 05:11 PM
I assume you're referring to this form: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/72643735334963
You can insert form collapse field right before Billing field:
And create this condition:
So the form is not submittable if the country is not the USA. You can check my test form: https://form.jotform.com/73436196765973
Please let us know how it worked.
- JungleClareAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 10:43 PMJotForm – well, now I have a real mess. My form is collapsed, and when I open it, it does not do the logic like yours. The numbers/entries you suggest do not exist on my version of JotForm...
· 20 submit – is something titled something else
· 12. Click to edit doesn’t exist
· And the form is collapsed
· And the form doesn’t work
I have tried to remove the “Section Collapse” field (NOT “form collapse”) but my form will not go back to original and remains corrupted.
- JungleClareAnswered on December 10, 2017 at 10:43 PMJotForm – found out how to get my form back to the original.
It appears we are not using identical software, so…
please send me the instructions that match my software, so my form will work like your example.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:23 AM
We're sorry for the inconvenience.
Here is what you have to do:
And I did that in your form, so if the USA is not selected, the rest of the form will not show.
To summarize, this is what I did:
-I added one form collapse (you can delete it anytime):
-I set it to be visible section and with a hidden button (I guess I missed to show this before):
-I created this condition:
Let us know how it worked.
- JungleClareAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 01:43 PMJotForm – your instructions were crystal clear, thank you for your response,
both of my forms are now working well…