- denisalmeidaAsked on September 20, 2012 at 08:18 AM
1. I can not find options to change the language of the field "Payment Method", "Credit Card" and "Billing Address", the payment information. because this form in my language, but that part does not!, how can I?
2. I want to remove this option "Billing Address" paypal pro, it's possible? or that pre populate the payment information? And also let my country as default!?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 10:14 AM
There are two ways to change this.
1. I can say this is the easiest way as you can do everything here to change your form styling. Simply get your form source code and search that texts to translate them. You can also remove the billing address code to remove it on your form and set the default value on your country field to your country.
Here's how to get your Form Source Code.
CSS: http://pastie.org/4760369. Just check the translation text in this code so you can change it to the correct one.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks!
- denisalmeidaAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 11:21 AM
1. Is there a guide or tutorial on CSS injection?
2. How do I create a validation rule for the SUBMIT button,
eg: If the user does not select X field, not submit.
3. I have a price list of entries with 3 plans, how to do when you choose a plan, load my form with the hidden price, only for it to register and pay what they chose. is possible?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 11:49 AM
2. You can set a field as "Required" to disallow form submission if a certain field was left empty. Simply click on a field (such as the product module) then click the "Required" button.
3. This would need a separate thread for discussion. I suggest that you open a new thread with regards to this query of yours.