- BeyondStarAsked on September 20, 2012 at 11:17 AM
I have six froms that were created by someone else and I want to transfer them to my account. They are already on my clients website so I don't want to have to recreate.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 11:33 AM
What are the URL's of those forms, or the account under which those forms were created? Also, we will need to verify that those forms are actually yours, so if you have any proof of ownership, kindly present them to us.
We'll eagerly await your response.
- BeyondStarAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 11:51 AM
the url www.selfesteemboston.com They are switching their site maintance over to me so the forms were created by another webdesigner. The webdesigner is working with me and I am sure would give permission. How do I do this? If I get you their account information can we switch them over?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 12:00 PM
Can you at least have him post to this thread an approval of your request?
- BeyondStarAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 12:04 PM
Thanks. I just sent him my information so he could make the request and transfer to my account.