- NGHSAsked on December 11, 2017 at 12:30 PM
This form does not appear to be working for me when it is embedded via Script.
Can you help?
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Can you please be more specific about your form?
What kind of problem you are facing?
Please follow this link to know about our available embed code:
- NGHSAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 12:50 PM
When I embed the form using the Script Embed option, the form does not display on the page. When I use the IFrame method, it does work.
- JotForm SupportSabbirAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 12:54 PM
You can try using Jquery Noconflict as described in this link: https://api.jquery.com/jquery.noconflict/
Otherwise, you can use iFrame since your form is working with iFrame embedded code.
- NGHSAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 01:02 PM
This is a brand new problem. I've used the Script Embed within my CMS to dynamically create forms on each Doctor page: ex: https://www.ngpg.org/faustine-dinh-do/
This is used on many pages. I have to use the script embed option to work with my Google Analytics event tracking.
Can you help me remedy the issue?
- NGHSAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 01:28 PM
I've identified the script that caused the issue:
CallRail allows us to track calls as conversion points from our landing pages.
Do you know if your team made updates that conflicts with this script?
- JotForm SupportaubreybourkeAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:22 PM
The best solution is to use the iframe embed method. It will make your form very reliable.
I realize you need Google Analytics to work. So as a workaround you could use the GA widget.
Hope that helps!