- bbaharlooAsked on December 11, 2017 at 02:27 PM
Is it possible to put a background photo in email sent after submission? and put the name and surename on the photo?
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up Email Notifications
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 02:50 PM
Yes, this is possible. Please follow the steps below on how you can achieve this.
1. Go to Settings
2. Under Email tab, click on "Table properties"
3. Click on the Advanced tab
4. Under "Style" field, put this style code background-image: url('yourbackgroundURLgoeshere');
5. Replace the highlighted part with your image URL and click on "Save" once done.
I made a sample screencast here so you have something to follow. Please let me know if you have any questions.