- MikeBenderAsked on December 11, 2017 at 03:02 PM
I use MoPro.com for my websites and they told me to create a hyperlink for a signature section on our online applications through jotform.com
How can I make this happen?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 03:32 PM
I assume that the hyperlink you are going to add will redirect users to a 3rd party link that would allow them to use signature? Is this correct? Or are you trying to add a signature widget to your form?
Let us know your requirement and we'll try to provide a solution to that. Looking forward for your response.
- MikeBenderAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 03:43 PMSimply need a field in our website where someone could make an e-signature
for an application.
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 04:17 PM
Thanks for the clarification.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Login to your Jotform account https://www.jotform.com/login
2. Create a form under "My Forms"
3. Click on "Add form element" from the left side panel
4. Click on "Widgets" tab
5. Search for the word "Signature" and choose your preferred signature widget
6. Now click on "Publish" tab
7. Go to "Embed"
8. Now copy the "Embed" script and embed that script into your site
Let me know if you need further help.
- MikeBenderAnswered on December 11, 2017 at 04:43 PMFantastic. Thank you so much.