- cookingwithusAsked on September 20, 2012 at 04:25 PM
Just took and had a quick question I had just changed the e-mail that I had listed in my Account Settings, and was wondering if ALL forms that were filled out will goto that email addresss in the account settings, OR if I had to change the address on each form. And if so how do I change the email address on each form? Thanks a lot
- JotForm SupportdanieldlopezpAnswered on September 20, 2012 at 05:59 PM
Hello, I’m sorry to tell you that there is no way to change your email address from all your forms with one action. Unfortunately you will have to do it manually. To make this change please follow these steps;
1. Login to your account and load your form in the form builder: click "My Forms" > select the form in question by clicking it > click "Edit"
2. When the form loads, click "Email Alerts" in the toolbar along the top and click the notification that contains the recipient email you wish to change
3. Click "Reply-To and Recipient Settings"
4. Replace the email address in the "Recipient E-mail" field with the new one
5. Click "Finish" and save the change
You can also consult this info for more information about it.
And please let us know if you need further assistance with this theme
Have a great Thursday