- osbornmissionaryAsked on December 12, 2017 at 10:35 AM
We've been trying to find a way to remove all styling/code from our email notifications but can't seem to find a way to do that. I've attached a screenshot to show what our emails look like coming in - they never display the actual style sheet of the code - simply the code itself and its very labor intensive on our volunteers who are trying to read/respond to these emails. Any way we can change this formatting?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 11:10 AM
Please try the following:
1) Delete your notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/132-How-to-Delete-Notifications-Autoresponder
2) Clear your forms cache: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
3) Create a new notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.