- PDXVBAsked on December 12, 2017 at 12:08 PM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 01:20 PM
I have checked with my colleague and this appears to be a bug. I have escalated the matter to our development team. We'll inform you once we have updates.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- PDXVBAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 01:43 PMWhen a player fills out the form it creates a record for the player. The hidden fields are used internally (by me) to track a lot of information for each player. For example, I assign them to a team. For the last 5 years I have been doing it this way. And now I can not edit the records of each player.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 02:30 PM
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you. As what my colleague, Liyam, have mentioned above, the issue has already been escalated to our developers. Although we cannot provide any timeframe for when this will be fixed, please be assured that once there is an update we will notify you in this thread as soon as possible.
- PDXVBAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 02:43 PMThis is great news!
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:51 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience.
The problem should be fixed now. Could you please check and let us know if the issue still persists on your side.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.
- PDXVBAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 10:43 AMThank you so much it is working again.
Mobile Office: 971-223-6186
3615 SW Nevada Street
Porland, OR 97219