- instructorondemandAsked on December 12, 2017 at 02:57 PM
- SabbirAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:01 PM
Hello, are you sure you are using our Jotform's service in your website?
What I am seeing is that you have coffecup.com link in your account update link.
- instructorondemandAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:05 PM
I am using coffecup just for the build of the site.
- SabbirAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:10 PM
Please send us your form url so we can check.
- SabbirAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:39 PM
I saw your form link.
But the website url that you have provided in your thread was: http://leasidedriving.com/register.html
The form that has been embedded in that website is not this form: https://form.jotform.com/20450804223
The link of the form used in that website is: http://leasidedriving.coffeecup.com/forms/test%20form/
There is no Jotform form used in that website.
If the website url is different than the one you have provided, then please provide us the correct website url where your Jotform has been embedded.
- instructorondemandAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 04:08 PM
the website that the form is on is: http://leasidedriving.com/register.html
the link of the form is:
Just wanted to remove the error message
- SabbirAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Please check the following screenshot of the forms and compare them:
1. The current form that is embedded in your website with the url: http://leasidedriving.coffeecup.com/forms/test%20form/
look like this:
2. The form that is associated with your Jotform account which has the url: https://form.jotform.com/20450804223
look like this:
You can see both the form and the form url are different.
The form currently embedded in the website is created with coffecup.
If you want to use your Jotform, you need to embed it instead of the existing one.
Please follow this link to know how you can add your Jotform into your webpage:
Let us know for further assistance.