- RWPerezAsked on December 12, 2017 at 03:27 PM
My current form build is fine it was working then stopped working and will not update.Page URL:
- dima_nAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:45 PM
Try to refresh your browser page and clear cache files.
In case the problem won't disappear, send screenshots of the screen when an error occurs. Thus I can help you.
- RWPerezAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:49 PM
- RWPerezAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:51 PM
- RWPerezAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 03:57 PM
Thanks, I've noticed this problem with Firefox, it loads fine with IE and Chrome. Don't think it ever did that on Firefox before. Thanks for the help.
Side note. This captcha is super annoying
- RWPerezAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 04:08 PM
Now it doesn't update my "Saved Changes" on the preview.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 06:14 PM
We were experiencing an issue and changes were not showing up on preview mode, this was identified, reported to our back-end team and it was quickly resolved.
May you please check your form now?
This guide will also help you clearing your forms cache from your JotForm account: https://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-Your-Form-Cache
Please let us know if the issue persists.