- howiekAsked on December 12, 2017 at 03:54 PM
Please take a look at my form: https://form.jotform.com/73374952702157
Testing the field labeled 'FRIDAY' under the collapse heading of 'JANUARY 5, 2018 to JANUARY 11,2018', I have conditional logic on this field. The first condition is the only one that seems to work. When you go back to the field and make changes it doesn't work either. Please advise as to the issue here?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 05:18 PM
Thanks for reaching out.
You mean that the condition works but when changing its value let say from "Add Time" to "Shift Time" the dropdown field goes from disabled to enabled? If so, this behavior is currently expected. If you are not referring to this, kindly let me know your workflow for further testing.
- howiekAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:43 AM
If you change the value iin 'FRIDAY' from 'ADD TIME' to 'OFF' the logic does not completely work. It should disable 'Textbox Field (id19)' and 'Dropdown Field (id18)'. It however only disables 'Textbox Field (id19)' and allows entry into 'Dropdown Field (id18)'.
Below is the conditional logic in place:
- JotForm SupportRichie_PAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 09:20 AM
I have checked your form condition and you are correct, it wont disable the dropdown field only the textfield.
The only work around I have made is to create another Enable/Required Field Condition
to disable the Dropdown.
Here is a screen cast when the condition is added.
Hope this helps.
- howiekAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 10:43 AMThis still does not work. Please see me conditions below. When you switch from ADD TIME to OFF or you just start out as OFF, the if logic just does not fire correctly. Please try multiple options, you will see the logic just does not work.
Follow us: Facebook Twitter Blog Instagram
Book your reservation on our free Mobile App: Apple Store Google Play
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 12:32 PM
It's probably due to conflicting condtions.
To fix it, combine the two IF rules with the same action.
Recreate your conditions based on the following, this should work.
Example (cloned form): https://form.jotform.com/73464455182965 (try under the first collapse)