- charitychallengeAsked on December 12, 2017 at 05:46 PM
I am not receiving emails (or seeing major delays) to other email domains (other than gmail).
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 06:49 PM
Can you please confirm that this is a wider email problem and an ETA to resolve?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 08:31 PM
Can you please share the following so we can have a closer look?
1. The Form URL
2. The email address(es) in question
Based on the reports we got so far, and the tests we ran, it's isolated to @gmail.com email addresses. Please get back to us with these info so we can check.
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 08:37 PM
Please urgently test - you can choose Extras for Lunch option and Direct Deposit
Please look at the email conditions and you will see all the email addresses. They were working last night and early this morning (they started delaying response) and then they just stopped.
At this point, before I saw there was an email problem, I tried to adjust my logic, but I am pretty sure the issue you have is related.
this is very urgent - we were about to rollout a registration system this morning and now I have had to delay the customer.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 10:09 PM
This may have already been resolved, as when I just made a test submission going to my personal email account, I was able to receive the email after a few seconds. If the emails are not in your inbox, please check the spam folder.
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 10:22 PM
I see no submission from you on the live form and I received no notification email.
I have made two further submissions and see them in the form submissions, but no emails (no notifications and none of the other emails). No Junk, No Spam, nothing.
The few emails I received this morning before the problem were the last emails received.
Did you use the live form, or did you clone and test?
Please urgently confirm.
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 12, 2017 at 11:29 PM
I would greatly and urgently appreciate some support to sort this problem out with my live form. Submissions are definitely not being received as per my previous message - perhaps there is a blacklist problem with emails from your SMTP Server?
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 01:26 AM
Please - I am being left on the hook here without a resolution!
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 06:09 AM
I just send you a test submission and I didn't replicate the email delay problem. Emails are sent just on time. Please ignore my test submission. Are you still having the same delay problem? I assume that this was just a temporary issue based on my test submission.
You can see you mail logs from History page:
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 06:37 AM
Yes - thanks - I found that the problem resolved itself a few hours ago after i triggered a Test email from the Email form tool.
Not sure why, but all good now.
- JotForm SupporttinaAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 06:41 AM
Because of my test submission, the status of the following field changed to none available. You can fix this status by changing the value of 'Available Quantity' to 2.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
- charitychallengeAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 07:29 AM
Thanks - Yes - I realised as soon as I saw your submission but thank you for thinking of this.