- sommerville88Asked on December 12, 2017 at 10:24 PM
When I select "Visual Report Builder" for my form Adoption Application it always error out with "JotForm is currently unavailable". I beleive it's because there are too many submissions. I think it would work if the option would let me limit the date range before it tries to compile the report.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:59 AM
I checked your form and I was able to replicate this issue, the Visual report is not creating.
I will forward this issue to our backend team for further checking, but it could be that the issue is indeed related to the number of submissions.
We will inform you further through this thread.
- sommerville88Answered on December 13, 2017 at 03:54 PM
Thank you. How long would you estimate this might take? A previous issue "Manual deleting pending submissions does not work" on April 18, 2017 at 04:52 PM also ended with a promise to get back to me and no one ever did.
- MarvihAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:07 PM
Hello, sorry for this inconvenience but unfortunately we do not have an estimated time yet on when this will be fixed by our back-end team.
We would notify you if there are updates from them. You can also reply to this ticket after some time to get an update on this issue if it isn't fixed yet on your end.
Thank you for your understanding.
- sommerville88Answered on December 19, 2017 at 06:38 PM
I understand that your back-end-team may need some time to fix this bug. In the meantime, can they just build the report and filter it to the last 30 days? I think by not requiring the ENTIRE 9k submissions, the report will function well and not time out.
- MarvihAnswered on December 19, 2017 at 07:08 PM
I will tell them if this is possible. Hoping to get a reply soon.
Sorry again for this inconvenience.
- sommerville88Answered on January 03, 2018 at 01:49 PM
It has been over 2 weeks. Any news yet?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 03, 2018 at 02:57 PM
I'm sorry, but we don't have any updates at this time.
We'll inform you as soon as the issue is resolved.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.