- mariadenialAsked on December 13, 2017 at 02:50 AMi want to add this calendar to my website can you guide me how to do it i want google calendar on my website services page. http://www.assignmentninja.co.uk/assignment-writing-service
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 03:01 AM
I am not sure if I have understood your question correctly. Do you want to add a calendar in your form and then a list should be displayed in your website?
If you have added a "Date Picker" field in form, you can create a calendar report and then embed it in your webpage. You may like to take a look at the following guide which should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/249-How-to-Create-a-Calendar-Report
If you want your form's data to automatically sent google calendar, unfortunately there is no built in feature to achieve your requirement but you can take advantage of Zapier service to achieve your requirement. You may like to take a look at the following zap which should help you:
- sallyAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 02:49 AM
So it seems one of the appointment widgets in my form is working into Google calendar. Why does it say "no title" when John Benson Dauz was testing it for me and he sent me my form as a test. How would I know who the client is that made the appointment?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 14, 2017 at 04:29 AM
It seems you have another thread which you created. I would suggest you to please post your question in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1316722-How-can-I-make-my-appointment-calendar-and-link-to-google-calendar-appointments-or-notify-me
- sallyAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 07:24 PM
Can you please just answer me here??? Why is the google calendar appointment showing as "no title"??
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 08:34 PM
Sorry for any trouble that this caused you.
As I explained in my reply via Email, please reply to this thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1316722
This will help us track the issue, the progression of solving the issue and to better assist you.
Thank you for your understanding.
- sallysbksAnswered on December 15, 2017 at 11:57 PM
So you tested the google calendar. Why did it show up on the calendar as "No title"? See above. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 16, 2017 at 04:37 AM
If you have followed my colleague's method of adding the event to Google Calendar, the title of the event will be the subject line of the email.
If you have done this using another method, please share that method with us so we can try and see if we can replicate the problem.
Just to add, you can integrate Jotform with Google Calendar through Zapier.
Zapier is free to use, but there is a certain time delay before Zap or the trigger runs.