- ShannonMcDoougallAsked on December 13, 2017 at 12:28 PM
how long will the data remain using the auto-fill feature before being cleared if there is no submit action taken?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:22 PM
The autofill function (Continue Forms Later in Form Settings) has no limit. The data will be stored in the browser's local storage until the form is submitted.
Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.
- ShannonMcDoougallAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 02:35 PM
Awesome! so if there is no submit button on the form, the information stays on their phone until they delete it manually?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:16 PM
The information is there as long as they don't clear the Browser cache or if they don't change the Browser they are using.
Aside from that, yes, the information should be there.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- ShannonMcDoougallAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:27 PM
Great. And if I have the continue later option to enabled it will stay for up to 3 months right?
- JotForm SupportJed_CAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:41 PM
Yes, it doesn't have any limit. Users can continue anytime and the data will be stored in their browser's cache. So to answer your questions if it will stay for up to 3 months. Yes, it should remain if the cache is still saved.
Let me know if you have any questions.