- MiamiContainerAsked on December 13, 2017 at 02:55 PM
Is there anyway to base a condition off of a matrix answer. I have attached a form I'm working on and would like to have a score field display either "Pass" or "Fail" based on an answer to certain radio button selected.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 04:57 PM
You may consider the next workaround:
1) Assign calculation values to the matrix answers. For example, assign 1 to each 'fail' answer.
2) Sum the total selection value using a form calculation widget field.
3) Setup condition to pass the 'fail' text to the score field if the calculation is greater than 0.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- MiamiContainerAnswered on December 13, 2017 at 05:41 PM
works perfect, the jotform support crew is amazing! thank you for everything you guys do